Ethical, Thoughtful And
- Family Law
- Uncontested/contested divorce
- Divorce & Property Division
Mr. Pierce was born in Miami, Florida and raised in San Antonio, Texas. After graduating from Central Catholic High School, he attended Boston College where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He attended law school at St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas.
After St. Mary's, Mr. Pierce practiced Family Law for just under 5 years. He excelled at handling mediations, divorces, and SAPCR's. He quickly advanced his skills in trial advocacy, client communication, leadership, and time management. He continues to excel in and out of the court room. In 2023, he was named a Top Family Law Attorney and Rising Star in San Antonio's S.A. Scene Magazine.
He prides himself in treating his clients with dignity, honesty, and respect. He enjoys working with other professionals and has learned how to excel, support, and lead a positive and productive team environment. He is a quick learner and enjoys challenges that do not have an easy solution and require critical thinking.
In his free time, he enjoys running and hanging out with his Labrador Retriever, Brooklyn.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Law Journal: Scholar: Race & Social Justice, Writer, 2015 – 2016
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Maryland
- B.A. – 2013
- Major: Biology
- Texas, 2018
- 2023 San Antonio Top Family Lawyer, 2022 - 2023
- 2023 Rising Star Lawyer, 2022 - 2023
- 2023 Best SA Lawyer, 2022 - 2023
- 2021 Best SA Lawyer, 2020 - 2021