Ethical, Thoughtful And
- Family Law
- Uncontested/contested divorce
- Divorce & Property Division
- Modifications & Enforcements
Andre Turner is a locally raised and educated attorney from the San Antonio area. After serving the citizens of Bexar County as an Assistant Public Defender, he shifted his focus to family law, bringing his sense of compassion and dedication to service with him. In addition to the State Bar of Texas, he has been admitted to the Bar of the United States Supreme Court, and hopes to, one day, facilitate positive change through the practice of law.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2016
- University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A. and M.A.
- Major: B.A.: Psychology, 2011
- Major: M.A.: Organizational Development, 2014
- Texas, 2017
- U.S. Supreme Court